Learn about me, real estate, embroidery, travel, negotiating and most of all and more importantly my journey and my study of the Bible and Jesus presence in my life.

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Whats up with MYSPACE

So Mr. Realtormom thinks I'm a freak. Last night I made a myspace. I have a few friends who are of a certain age. These people can not be trusted all the time to act appropriately. I feel its my duty to keep an eye out on these heathens because...some of them hang around and influence my children. SOOOO.....I made a my space. Guess What? There are 6 pages of people who graduated from my high school in my year alone. I am not the only one however most of them are single and do not have near as cute friends as I do. Currently my friends are pimping my myspace so I will be as cool as them. Onces that is done I will invite a few others (friends my age) also I want to figure out how to post this blog there so I do not have to duplicate. ANY BODY KNOW HOW TO DO THAT?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tracey check out mattmurph.com

he has his blog apeearing on his myspace. He can probably tell you how to do it..

Tracey Clifton said...

ooo thanks so much! I go right now