Learn about me, real estate, embroidery, travel, negotiating and most of all and more importantly my journey and my study of the Bible and Jesus presence in my life.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Can you really empty your bag of grace? And should you?

All of us give grace in one arena or another. I have a friend who gives so much grace sometimes i wanna shoot her but I also envy her humility and lack of pride. She takes no offense at another person's ugly actions she understands that there is something going on inside them that would make them act that way. She knows clearly that some pain she is not aware of brings her attacker. She never seems to tire of handing out gobs and gobs of grace. I love this about her. Now having said all that know this she is not a door mat either. That is the miracle of her balance. She will tell someone to shut thier pie hole when necesary but it never affects the way she feels about them. Even if she does have to call of the dog so to speak she still understands that person deserves to be loved no matter how they act at one time or another. I too face an attacker currently. I want to gripe and moan about them. I am angry and sick of the sight of them. I know how miserable her life is or how miserable it appears to someone standing on the outside looking in. This person lives in fear. I mean fears unfounded and unwarrented. Fears of what if this happens or what if that happens. Even knowing all of this I still suffer at the cost of grace. I want to give her grace and the funny thing is this person believes in her own mind she gives me grace and I give her none. Again fear, she is the victim of everything, mostly her own life and we (Mr. Realtormom and I) are the objects of her hate. I am tired I want to have grace please pray for me that I can give it up the grace that is by the truckload.
OK...so the senior I was taking pictures of posted her pictures on her myspace. This of course resulted in a few calls from parents. I am a realtor I told them but they wanted me to do it so I had to make a promo card. I had to come up with pricing. I had to find a site to host the images so I can let the parents look online. I had to find a lab to print them and then price again a la cart pricing. Here I go again I am a realtor. Alas, I do serve the people and i do love taking the pictures, thats so much fun and even more so coming back and unloading them all and looking at them and organizing them and manipulating them. I told myself I won't take more than 10 that way I can do it while I am not working and who knows perhaps earn my christmas money on the side.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I want a new post!!! How are you?! :)

Tracey Clifton said...

Ok Ok OK