Learn about me, real estate, embroidery, travel, negotiating and most of all and more importantly my journey and my study of the Bible and Jesus presence in my life.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

We must have a DECISION!!



It all seemed so easy at first. Get a handbag put a picture on it but then...the greatest thing in the world happened. I can get four bags. Woo Hoo can you believe it. But then I have to choose which ones do I want. Lets be real. My aunt who owns quickstitches embroidery wants me to carry these around and give out her business card to anyone who says...OMG where did you get that fabulous bag!!!. Mobile advertising...Brilliant.....Brilliant! But now I have to choose which four do I want? I don't really need four purses but I do need to get something I can use. I think one purse and one tote for sure. There is also a work out bag. Its a square microfiber version of the leather tote. Tell me what you think. Which ones would you choose? You can click on the picture to see a larger picture of these bags. I've made a poll to the left...I did not put some of the options on there because really...what am I going to do with a diaper bag. However if its a diaper bag you would choose or your choice is just not an option. Comment me...Oh Oh Oh and you can choose more than one bag...just so you know. We'll make it like a market survey for my auntie. She so lucky to have me...LOL

2 comments:

M. Hurt said...

Tracey Clifton! I have a blog too. It's good to hear how you're doing!

Marcy said...

I love them all! Does she have a website yet?