Learn about me, real estate, embroidery, travel, negotiating and most of all and more importantly my journey and my study of the Bible and Jesus presence in my life.

Friday, August 3, 2007

If this is the beginning I missed the green flag

Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.
Psalm 25:4-5 NLT



There once was a woman I knew who said my life should be a reality show. I am not certain if that is a compliment or a criticism. I'll take though and wear it, its mine, I did it and I bet its true. Actually, fact of the matter is I have a lot to say. Question is do you want to read it...what I have to say that is. I am standing right beside myself getting a little chuckle at the thought of a blog, my very own blog. What do I want to do with this space where I can express myself any way I choose? Loads of Realtors have blogs, a new form of advertising I suppose. I know people who blog a journey in their lives (I'm certain that is much more interesting than this) or the beginning or the ending of something else. Who knows but it seems like fun, get on, enjoy the ride. We'll make friends along the way.

Have I told you I love photography? My girlfriend is letting me take pictures of her Senior this summer. We have done one shoot and I'll post them later but below are a few pictures I took of my wild yard ape...Destructo...we like to call her because if your not looking she just might burn your house down. Problem is she is so darn cute they would let her off with out any charges. ANYWAY...My office burned down a few months ago and the day of the fire (not actually in the fire but the day of) My camera was destroyed. Well not destroyed but not working anymore so I HAD to get a new one. I did I got a Nikon D70. I did not get the D80 because I do not care for the memory stick in it. Sad I know but we all have our preferences. I did not get the D200 because I had a hard enough time convincing Mr. Realtormom (my hubby) that I needed to spend this much money on this one. However he agreed and I got it and I am having a ball. The pictures below were taken in my living room in about 10 minutes with my oldest holding up a blanket as a backdrop. My Aunt has opened an embroidery shop and she sells the cutest picture handbags, they are custom made with each order...now imagine this handbag with with the pictures below on the front and back. I just can't hardly wait to get mine. Enjoy! I have more to say...believe it or not but I'll wait till tomorrow. Join me won't you...if nothing else hopefully there will be great pictures to see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy. Did i spell that right. I never knew you were A photographer but then again there is alot I do not know i guess...

Marcy said...

Congrats on blog! So proud of you! Emily is so cute and not to mention seriously growing up into a little Dallas Cowgirl! Where picture of Mac and Nate? Love ya lots and thanks for the encouragement!!

Anonymous said...

Good post.