Learn about me, real estate, embroidery, travel, negotiating and most of all and more importantly my journey and my study of the Bible and Jesus presence in my life.

Monday, August 6, 2007

How do you know if your addicted?

Ok Ok Ok so picture ideas, couch in front of fountain like friends. Gonna do this with Kayla and her other buddies. Taking her drums to a dock and an old barn (will do this in Sept or Oct when its not a bazillion degrees) I have a friend with an old convertible corvette that seems like fun but I need a great place to park it and I need a place to put the couch in front of a fountain. Highland Village perhaps? Easy to get out of trouble there any suggestions. Also, I need to figure out which picture to put on my new photo bag so I am going to make a polll for you guys to give me your opinion. I talked once with a friend about opening a photography studio...i wanted to call it Southern Exposure (on one side) and Rugrats and Curtain climbers on the other side. Being a single mom at the time I could not ever make it happen but these days seems a studio is not really necessary, mostly just talent and a place to advertise. Hrmmm the wheels are turning. However, I love real estate, love love love can these two professions work together? I mean I know I use photography all the time for real estate and I even teach other realtors digital photography classes but hrmmm....taking other peoples pictures for profit....again its tickling my brain.

No comments: