Learn about me, real estate, embroidery, travel, negotiating and most of all and more importantly my journey and my study of the Bible and Jesus presence in my life.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

7/52 Nathan and Daniel Clifton

Daniel Clifton Nathan Clifton

So I got Nate to don his Jersey so I could take this picture after recieving Daniel's Senior Soccer picture. These guys look so much alike or rather Nathan looks so much like Daniel's picture in real life I wanted to see how much he looked like him in a picture. They still look alot alike, both athletes and both moms from Kansas too I believe. Wonder how much else they have in common? At any rate on week 7 of the 52 week project you get Daniel and Nathan I took Nathan's picture I did not take Daniel's.F8 1/500(used a flash) ISO 1600(yes I was a power tumbling meet yesterday) I forgot to change the ISO back to 200. I also took pictures of Nathan and Emily...they are cute I'll post them later this week. For now I am behind on my BSF...other pictures but at least the laundry is done...Thank you Mr. Clifton I loves me some Sunday afternoon clean sheets!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: