Learn about me, real estate, embroidery, travel, negotiating and most of all and more importantly my journey and my study of the Bible and Jesus presence in my life.

Monday, February 7, 2011

6/52 Sis and Saw


Packer's win! Not that I care really because it was not the cowboys but any reason to hang out wit the family. Superbowl Sunday following HUD inspections and one tummy ache we headed to Munkie Dales. Nathan when he was small started Unkie Dale and now Isabelle Unkie Dale's 3rd Neice began to say My Unkie Dale which sounds like Munkie Dale so he gets a new name! However neither made it for the project even though they can be seen on my Facebook. Sis and Sawyer (Munkies's son) made the project. ISO200 F14 1/500 camera flash. We had such a good time with. Sis loves to play with Sawyer and this is her Duck face following raspberries on his sweet cheeks!

No comments: