Learn about me, real estate, embroidery, travel, negotiating and most of all and more importantly my journey and my study of the Bible and Jesus presence in my life.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Judas Iscariot why the whole name?

Don't you know it made him mad that when ever they referred to him they also gave his nationality. They did not do this to the others like they do when Judas is mentioned in the bible. I don't care what discovery channel is pondering at the moment Judas was not Jesus most beloved and trusted friend. Had he been a part of that plan he would have lived to carry on like the others the gospel of Good News. I used to think he got a bad deal but I am over that now. There had to be a betrayer...it did not have to be Judas. God gives us free will and the choice is ours. I do think Judas, was trying to call down all the powers of heaven so that Israel would have a KING. He just I think was working things out his own way rather than waiting on God's timing. Like I so often do. Or rather not following directions down to the detail like was expected of Moses. Tomorrow is Good Friday, worship the King...the choice is yours I promise.

No comments: